free website stats program Lost Old Members | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lost Old Members

I would check in once in a while and see just a few posts to read.
Now after being out of town for 5 days there is over 1,000.
Happy days are here again. Donated and it was going to be my last but if I was a contributor I would continue on as it would be well worth it. Naw call me what you want just keep the forum heading in the right direction again.

I would check in once in a while and see just a few posts to read.
Now after being out of town for 5 days there is over 1,000.
Happy days are here again. Donated and it was going to be my last but if I was a contributor I would continue on as it would be well worth it. Naw call me what you want just keep the forum heading in the right direction again.

Great positive input hobo55. Glad you like the change!!!!:s

This thread started in one direction and made a hard left and went into another. I think it's great that there is so many positive posts and that some who have not posted in a long time are back in the saddle so to speak. I think the forum is well on it's way to a full recovery. JMO.:s

This thread started in one direction and made a hard left and went into another. I think it's great that there is so many positive posts and that some who have not posted in a long time are back in the saddle so to speak. I think the forum is well on it's way to a full recovery. JMO.:s

As you know Jeff, the straight and narrow is always boring. May not be anything wrong with it just boring. You always need some curves to spice it up and increase the enjoyment quotiant...:s

There's still one old timer whose name I haven't seen yet. Oh well, I am still enjoying sitting in the glider on my front porch and catching up with all you guys. :)

There's still one old timer whose name I haven't seen yet. Oh well, I am still enjoying sitting in the glider on my front porch and catching up with all you guys. :)

Can you give us a hint??????????????

It's great to read all the messages about 'old' members returning. I only joined in 2011 so I've missed most of the 'political correctness' conversations.
All I can say is that I have found this forum very helpful and essential. Every post I have made has been answered with great advice and help from experienced HD riders, without who I would have been really stuck.
OK, I have only done the asking so far, and I thank each and every member who has helped me.
When I get back in the saddle and get to know my bike better, I also hope to be able to answer some questions.

Back