free website stats program Lost Old Members | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lost Old Members

Tom it's good to hear that the insurance co. is working with you and that you should be back on your bike soon. The members here are the best when it comes to trying to help out a fellow rider. Looking forward to seeing your post.

My name is on that list, I have never left. I guess that I have been lurking in the shadows.Picked up some good tips. But for a while back I didn't care for some of the power plays.Really kind of turned me away. But am still here.

My name is on that list, I have never left. I guess that I have been lurking in the shadows.Picked up some good tips. But for a while back I didn't care for some of the power plays.Really kind of turned me away. But am still here.

No more power plays, just a bunch of folk trying to help each other and hopefully have a laugh or two along the way! :)

I'm back. Just busy with work and life. Some of my friends find me on FB since, it's on my phone and I can check in.

I'll stop in a little more often. Got an itch to ride. The winter is cold and long. Looking forward to learning new things and tips to make life easier on the road and sharing a few smiles and laughs.

Back