free website stats program Lost Old Members | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lost Old Members

Do you youngsters realize that some times us old guys get lost. I think thats what Jack meant.:s And I mean going from the couch watching TV and then go to the fridge and forgot why we went threre.................:( (old and Lost)

Do you youngsters realize that some times us old guys get lost. I think thats what Jack meant.:s And I mean going from the couch watching TV and then go to the fridge and forgot why we went threre.................:( (old and Lost)

ahhh thanks for explaining that....now what were we talking about

I think getting lost and old or was it old and lost?????????????:dknow:bigsmiley25:

I'm not old and lost. I remembered I why I went to the kitchen, it was to get the remote out of the freezer. Now just where did I put my beer?:dknow

Still here...just back from vacay so watched alot of bikes heading North on interstate...wish I was turning back w/them enroute to SD...:( Unfortunately a job change-o prevents me from saddling up for now.

I am back for the first time in months, the site had gone through some changes,didn't care for some of them, looks like things may be returning to the "old" forum, which suits me just fine.
I haven't been here for months either as I didn't like the direction things were going. Happened to click on the bookmark I still had in my laptop and saw the threads about the new direction and asking "old timers" (I resemble that remark) to come back. Do you believe in divine guidance?

I'm glad to see the best biker site on the net get back to the things that brought us together in the first place. :bigsmiley24:

I haven't been here for months either as I didn't like the direction things were going. Happened to click on the bookmark I still had in my laptop and saw the threads about the new direction and asking "old timers" (I resemble that remark) to come back. Do you believe in divine guidance?

I'm glad to see the best biker site on the net get back to the things that brought us together in the first place. :bigsmiley24:

Thanks for stopping in Mainah. I could not agree more that the "BEST on the NET" is back now and getting better every day..........:s

Back