free website stats program looking at new harley | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

looking at new harley

I think this one is all up to you. If i had to pick from black and root beer for my color i would pick black. I'm not a big fan of the root beer. Some people love the root beer paint color though. Good luck.

Its also easier to paint over a free paint job than a $1200 one... Well maybe not easier but less painful... If you get bored with black, cheap and easy to add some flames or skulls or dolphins jumping through starts... just to make it "your" bike...

Black is only the fastest color when it has Platinum to go with it. :D

OKCWOC-3-4.jpg

But since you can't get that color anymore and there are a bazillion black ultras out there I say get the root beer. I will make it easier to find when you go to rallies and such.

Just my $.02,
Randall

I have not been impressed with their paint in a long time. Unless you buy up to the paint set thing, but WAY too expensive for what you get. IMO

If ever I buy new again, will be cheap-o black. Run it till I cant stand it, then have it painted or paint myself.

Seemed like a good place to put this.I am really disappointed with the color lineup of the 2011 Harley's.I think most of the colors and tu-tones are just plain ugly.How many out there feel the same?

Agree, the best paint was in the early 90s IMO, and was always fond of the teal and birch color:s

Back