free website stats program looking at new harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

looking at new harley

My bike is old H-D "Smokey Gold" that is the base color with the "Root Beer" and "Orange Sun Glow" highlights on the CVO Ultra I saw the other day at the dealer...hmmm, Black is more popular, but THAT was better JMO...! :)

Nothing like a big Black Ultra Limited they are an eye catcher and they are very fast!!!!!!!

Olbill

Everybody has a Black that's why there is no extra charge for color, but I don't like the Root Beer color in the sun as someone mentioned.

My wife chose her bike because of the colour personally i like back wife would have custom art on her bike if she could afford it i would have gloss black with no artwork
My softail is currently 2 tone grey but i am currently collecting a spare set of tins to make it black

Brian

While I do like black bikes, my 05 1200C Sporty was black, BUT, as has been said, "everyone" has a black bike. My first Sporty, a '74 XLH was two tone white and red, and my 09 FLHTC is also two tone white and grey with blue pinstriping thrown in for good measure. I prefer white bikes. Hmm, my old pick up is white too... Maybe there's a pattern there:s

I think the rootbeer color is outstanding. However, I think the push this year on the light blue paint (offered in almost all models) is horrible. The dark green and black two tone on the FXDC looks great though....wish they offered that paint when I got my 2010 FXDC.

Back