free website stats program "Lemon Pledge" What I'am I doing wrong ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Lemon Pledge" What I'am I doing wrong ?

Not sure why would I go to a Honda dealer to buy cleaning supplies or waxes to clean my bike when I can go to any auto supply or body shop supply house.

Because the cleaner they sell with pink writing on the can is the best I've ever used. I have been using it for ten yrs and have tried others during that time and have not found any thats better.

Really.... It's not the "Lemon Pledge" that I use... It's the Orange scented that's called "Clean & Shine". In the orange can. And to borrow a phrase "A little dab'll do ya"....:D

You guys (including Glider) have it all wrong...

...you should use the "Orange" scented Pledge.

and yes, sparingly with two soft rags. You have to have the wipe off rag somewhat dry or it does streak. Once you figure it out, you'll be hooked. I made a convert of a buddy of mine and he brought a can to the Laughlin river run. At every stop, he was pledging everyone in our groups windshields to get the bugs off. He tried all of the 'spensive sprays. He's a Pledge convert. Although he uses the darned lemon one too.
Actually I recall Glider specifically saying in one thread that the Orange Pledge was the "secret". I do use the Orange and it works great on the wind shield, chrome & paint.

Actually I recall Glider specifically saying in one thread that the Orange Pledge was the "secret". I do use the Orange and it works great on the wind shield, chrome & paint.

You're not supposed to tell ALL the secrets.:s

[QUOTE]Capital Jack, Nuff said were burning daylight Lets ride[/QUOTE]

Nice touch! :D

Be careful using Pledge in the fall - you'll be hosting a yellow jacket party when you do.

Because the cleaner they sell with pink writing on the can is the best I've ever used. I have been using it for ten yrs and have tried others during that time and have not found any thats better.

KEEP LOOKING! You give up to easily and spend too much $$$$$. :newsmile100:

You're not supposed to tell ALL the secrets.:s

Thanks Glider It means a lot coming from you,, and you are responsible for the Capital Jack, and I like it and will wear it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back