free website stats program Lemon Pledge users better stock up | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lemon Pledge users better stock up

I just finished using the new pledge on my black and orange Lowrider. It worked great for me. I just spray a little on my blue cloth and wipe it down..no streaks. Might be using too much if it is streaking on you.

I have some spray my friend gives me to use on the bike for cleaning bugs etc..He has a car detailing business and uses it to clean dust off of paint and windshields. It dosent hurt or scratch the paint or plexiglass if you wipe it off with a clean cloth, just spray it on and let it set, then wipe. I have been using it on my bike for years, it saves me washing the bike after short rides, at my age 73 I can use every bit of help to keep from working too hard. He buys the concentrate in 55 gallon containers and mixes it with water for me. I will get the name of the product and post it. A mixed gallon lasts me a year.

Just went to buy some , Its the new stuff. I picked up some Arnorall spray that is supose to work the same way as pledge .
We Will See?.
F.K.

Jack you say publix brand well work just as good

I am pretty sure The Redhead bought some Off brand once and she almost always shops at Publix, they have their own line of generic products @ a good price

I have some spray my friend gives me to use on the bike for cleaning bugs etc..He has a car detailing business and uses it to clean dust off of paint and windshields. It dosent hurt or scratch the paint or plexiglass if you wipe it off with a clean cloth, just spray it on and let it set, then wipe. I have been using it on my bike for years, it saves me washing the bike after short rides, at my age 73 I can use every bit of help to keep from working too hard. He buys the concentrate in 55 gallon containers and mixes it with water for me. I will get the name of the product and post it. A mixed gallon lasts me a year.
Yeah that would be nice if you could get the name of to.
Great town Monson! I pass through there on one of my cruising' runs. Come up from the South on 32 from Staffard Springs, Ct. and on up int o Monson, Ware, Gilbertville, down Rt. 122 and on home to Uxbridge.

I'll hafta take a look at my can when I get home, however I think it's the new formula. The can looked smaller with a different top shape. I haven't gotten any streaking or had any problems with this new can though.

I take it everyone is using microfiber cloths to apply and remove correct?

Anything else will streak. I also don't apply it to the bike either, I apply a light coat to the cloth, wipe with it and remove with another clean one. Never had a problem using this method. Using too much can/will leave streaks as well.

OMG. I thought I noticed something differrent when using some Pledge I bought from SAM's Club (a 3 pack). It seemed creamier and had a tendency to streak. Required much more wiping with microfiber rag. The can did have the white label with "no petroleum" statement. I also have an older can of "orange" pledge with the "no petro"
label. Does the same thing. So, I happened to have an older can of Lemon Pledge without the "no petro" laabel. And, the old version is much, much better - I mean much. It is clearer, not so pasty and wipes off beautifully. What a bummer. I apply with a very soft sponge. I might try adding a bit of water to the sponge and try with the "new" pledge. So, gonna have to find a product that works equally well. If anybody finds something, let us know! Pledge is wrong when they say it is the same!! Toodles

Well I'll pledge to that, or this or whatever. Seems like if you like something they will quit making it. Except for McDonalds cheeseburgers, they seem to defy that rule. Don't matter though, my Doc won't let me eat them anymore.

They just make those cheeseburgers smaller........

Back