free website stats program Lemon Pledge users better stock up | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lemon Pledge users better stock up

Could it be that the company does not realize how many motorcycle owners use their product? We'll have to start emailing them and let them know we are not satisfied wiith the new procuct!

======================================================

I just used the "contact us" section on the product website and let them know about the performance of the new formula.......send some more emails pledge users!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be that the company does not realize how many motorcycle owners use their product? We'll have to start emailing them and let them know we are not satisfied wiith the new procuct!
Good idea, not that the'll change it but at least we can let them knoiw we're not happy.

There is nothing they can do. The formula was changed due to environmental reasons, just like all the paints going to latex, the changes in pesticides etc... All government controlled to save the environment.

Just sent MY comments to them in a Email and they (automated) thanking me and saying they would contact me in one days time.

Hopefully . :(

signed....BUBBIE

look into using Pledge Multisurface in the pump sprayer, I use it on everything from my painted surfaces to my flat screen TV including my plactic spectacles...I use windshield washer in a pump spray for all chrome surfaces both are inexpensive alternatives to HD brands

I stopped and bought a small spray can of lemon pledge with supposedly the New Propellant or the one removed.

I do see a difference in the Look of the liquid that comes out, More White & Creamy than before BUT it seemed to do the same cleaning the other did.

It does say on the can, and I Quote

" *Contains no petroleum-based propellants "

Hopefully the contents will still be the same and just the propellant different.

signed....BUBBIE

This is good to know. I recently tried Pledge on my windshield and got that streaking. I immediately wondered why anybody likes this stuff. Now I know it wasn't the "real" Pledge.

For years I have been using the various wet or dry spray on quick polishes, one from Turtle Wax and another from RainX. They work equally well and seem to do much of what everyone claimed for the "old" Pledge. They both polish out very nicely and leave no streaks. When the old Pledge runs out, you might try one of this type. I think almost every recognized name polish company has its own version.

Just thinking out loud but I wonder if the pledge wipes are still the same or if they changed them as well.

I haven't looked at the label yet but I will but I'm very pleased with the multi-surface that I'm using. I tried the lemon scented stuff and couldn't see what the hoopla was. Now I know it must have been the faux formula.

Back