free website stats program Lemon Pledge users better stock up | Harley Davidson Forums

Lemon Pledge users better stock up

oiler

Cleaned my bike and wanted to detail it with Lemon Pledge but forgot that I had run out last week. The wife picked me up a couple of cans so later that day I started to use it. I noticed that it wasn't clearing up on the paint and kind of leaving streaks. I tried the other can and the same thing was happening. My brother brought over his, tried it and it was OK?? I called the company and asked them if they had changed the formula recently and they said yes. The formula was changed in Jan of this year-2012. The person I was talking to said that if you look at the back of the can about 1/2 way down there is a white banner and inside that banner it says "contains no petroleum products". If the can has that on it is the new stuff. I went to a number of hardware and grocery stores and could not find any that did not have that that phrase on the back of the can. I did find 6 of the old stock in a few corner stores and will be buying more when ever I see it.

maybe this should be posted in "in memory of" another sad day :small3d002:

the world just keeps on getting more scary.:(:(

I am amazed the company admitted there was a formula change. Usually they just say No and then say it's the same great product it has always been.

Check The dollar store for Generic:s Or here in Florida Publix brand

I am amazed the company admitted there was a formula change. Usually they just say No and then say it's the same great product it has always been.

There are two 800 numbers on their site, one for U.S. and one for Canada. I called the Canadian number and the lady was very helpful. She is even mailing me some coupons.

I just checked my can and it is the new stuff. I was noticing the streaks and I thought it was because I wasn't doing a good enough job wipeing it off. I guess I will have to see if I can find some of the old stuff and by up what I can find or see what other stuff I can use. What a bummer. :(

Well, at least now I don't think I'm totally nuts! Spent twice as long rubbing and only looked half as good.:newsmile040: What a bummer!:newsmile03:

Back