free website stats program Just for curiousity. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just for curiousity.

Hmmm. I had to work yesterday, then a few chores around the house. Must have been tired, dozed off around 9:00 p.m. or so and slept in till 5:30 this morn. Yes, LOL,. will have to admit to getting a little grey in the beard. Hope every one on the forum has a happy prosperous year.

I'm with you too! 9:30 asleep on the couch - 11:00 asleep in bed, and best of all I feel well rested this morning.
Happy New Year

Joe, I hate having to wake up to go to bed. :rofl

But, I have more years than not slept right thru the witching hour and haven't missed a thing. Although this year I was on standby but the difference was that when I answered the phone at 2 am, I only had to relay the right phone number for the person to call rather than get dressed to go out & fix cable somewhere. :D Easy money.....call me anytime for that!

Took The Redhead to the Movies, got home at 12:15, asleep at 12:30 usually asleep on couch at 9:00 spent too much time as a youngster chasing the morning sun:p

Couldn't stay awake that late, Actually i find the older i get the less interested i am in watching the ball fall.
I'm just happy reading the morning paper and not seeing my name in the obituaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the impression from reading this forum that a great many of our members are getting up there in age so I got to thinking. Am I alone in going to bed before midnight on New Years Eve? Sheesh, I can remember ( barely) staying up until the wee hours of the morning when I was in my 20's. Now, me & the misses are in bed by 10:00 p.m. :( Sorry for revealing what a bore I have become! :D

Don't know how much up there in age is, but at 61 I'm generally always in bed by 10 now. I stopped staying up for New Years a decade ago. Back when I worked so many hours I would be in bed by 9 every night and up at 4am.

I've been in your club for quite a while. The only problem is I'm usually up at 3AM!

You are probably up at 3 to go to work. I'm up at 1am and again at 3am to go to the bathroom. LOL. Yea you have to excuse me that's probably more information than you wanted.

Horizonchaser,

You are not alone by any stretch of the imagination.

We spent this New Years Eve by doing a 150 mile ride up the coast and back with a few hours sitting at the beach in 75° weather, stopped for dinner and a cold one at Hurricane Alley then headed home before amature night started.

We made up for it on Sunday with burgers, chillie dogs and quite a few frosties at the Dolphins game watching them kick the NY Jets BUTTS and kepping them from the playoffs.:majesty

PRICELESS, life don't gett no better than that.:)

Was up after midnight as always. I sleep when its needed sometimes during the day but mostly after midnight.

I have intentionally gone to bed at 11:50 on New Year's Eve for the last 11 years now (it's a long story).

Back