free website stats program Jack asked? about the Canadians? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack asked? about the Canadians?

BUBBIE and I talked about surprising a former Moderator from this forum by showing up at his door but we didn't make it this time. Maybe next time so long as BUBBIE keeps packing. :D:D:D

BUBBIE must have been low on his Amsoil supply.:eek:

Has to be what it is! Probably can get a discount just for joining cause it will boost the ego. Sorry, just sayin...

:confused: You know better Jeff AND Bodeen... I DONATED all my ***amsoil to Donnalds Kitchen:

Biker Special Today Only: $3.99
Road-Kill Cow Meat with Bacon and Cheese, Marinated In a Rare Sauce of 20/50 used mix of Donated *** amsoil...
A third-pound of Slippery 100% Bovine beef patty, Cooked with its own special seasoning ***OIL... Slid Gently onto a premium bakery style bun, Exhaust smoked Bacon, two slices of melty UN-American cheese and a Toilet' wipe towel for cleaning hands later…
Eat Hardy My Biker Friends...:eek:

signed....BUBBIE

OHoooooooooooo, That sounds like Good Home Cook'n to me...

geezer n Kim liked Mr. D's in Kingman... Old 50's/60's diner... Lots of Bikers and Car nuts go there. Good Food...

Always some Event, Street Shows happening in that town... Lots of Old Cars n Custom Bikes showing up there...

I especially like the Big Meat Hamburgers they serve (actually Premium Meat). I get mine Low Carb'd
(lettuce wrapped Romaine to boot)

I enjoy Carl's Low Carb'd Burgers but found this Romaine Wrap Burger from Mr D's much better.... Not on the menu though, so you have to ask for it.

Mr D's is on route 66 and close to the connecting back road, thru a short Rock Canyon continuing to route 66 cut off to Oatman.
Many of you riders probably have gone to Mr. D's for food then off to Oatman to see the friendly but always in the middle of the road Jack-Asses... Missing their Droppings is Suggested...

I was under the weather that day for Oatman. Stayed close to motel... NO, not the Burgers...
I told Kim there were only a few little curves heading Down route 66 to Oatman..... That got her Confidence UP a Bit.... TRUE as most are BIG ones @ 90* to 180* turns along with a few almost 360* to boot Eh... I got that Liars LOOK from her Later when they got back...

geezer n Kim paid a visit to Sue after going thru Oatman. She lives in a nice Camp/Motorhome Park area, close down from Oatman.
Sue is Choppers wife of many years... Most knowing Chopper is riding the roads in the sky today. (still sad for his passing)

To be Continued......

signed....BUBBIE

Last edited:
I had forgotten to mention Mr. D's in Kingman. Nice old style diner with great food, breakfast, lunch and diner. Been there a few times with BUBBIE.
We did have a nice visit with Sue, Chopper's wife. She's doing as well as can be expected but still missing Chop a lot. So are a lot of us. He was a great contributor to this forum and always willing to share his Harley knowledge.
We sure are missing the Arizona weather. It's been cool and snowing here almost every day since we got home. The bikes are still loaded in the trailer and I'm thinking we should be headed south again. :D

geezer,

Yesterday:
The Dr. Stuck a LONG Needle into my Back-side, injecting the Magic @ 4 places.... and said I'd Have another 20 years left to Ride... Not enough but at MY age....... Lol...Eh
Off on my Breakfast ride with my Veteran Riding Friends... You know where and what's on the menu:

Big Huge HAM slice n 2 eggs over Hard, hash-browns, English Muffin with REAL Butter.... several cups of Strong Black Coffee...
You must remember at the "Horse-Shoe" over in Bentson... Biker Chicks waiting our Reserved Table...(15 to 20 show up)
later
signed....BUBBIE

On one Leg of our riding:

Out of Cottonwood by 20 miles: we hit the Sedona area... BEAUTIFUL Red mountains, like all the photos you see in the magazines...
Lots of 4 tire Tourist (too may for our liking) n Bikes galore...

Oak-Creek Canyon is a Must ride n see... Not going up to Flagstaff tho... too early yet n cool for me... The Turn around View area n Back Down, was far enough for me...
That ride up thru the canyon on the narrow twisting two lane never can be ridden enough. New views every time I ride it. Back down the same way Up looks all different.

The Canucks Loved this RED Colored mountain area.... I said to Ron..... "hot this afternoon", (our Jackets off) Ron in his T-shirt... "Remember, when you get home Ron, think about you saying "it sure is HOT today"...LOL...

Ron JUST call me and said: RAINING N COLD today... Need the rain but Don't want the COLD with it...

enough for now, continued later...

signed....BUBBIE

Raining here so it's good to read about a ride while I drink my second cup. Thanks for the visuals Bubbie. I look forward to your next installment.

Snowing here today, gonna get lot's, foot or more. The springtime here in Colorado is strange, 1 day it's in the 70's the next day it snows.:eek:

BUBBIE should start a tour Arizona company. He knows all the routes and took us on many great rides. He also knows the best motels to stay at and where all the good places to eat are located. Could be a good sideline business for him. :):)

Back