free website stats program It finally happened. they got me now too | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

It finally happened. they got me now too

Thank God your still here and able to talk about it. I do hope you get better soon and will be able to ride again. Gotta find a way to make these people pay attention to us as some of the stuff I see working on the big pay road here in PA scares me to death. I don't know what these people are thinking. They have no idea what is going on around them as they play around in their portable offices on wheels. Too many distractions. Please get better soon Brother.....

Mike, keep a good attitude and stay positive, you'll be back riding, real sorry to hear about the accident,I'll keep ya in my thought's and prayers for a speedy recover, keep in touch with everyone in the forum, great group of people here for support

Mike, glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I'll be praying God continues to lay His healing hands on you. God bless.

Don't forget to give your body the best diet so it has the tools to rebuild.I know with the meds, wait, doldrums, etc. it can sometimes be challenging! Godspeed on your recovery.

I'm so sorry to hear of you accident, thank God you're still here. Hang in there and I hope you get back to health soon.

thanks everyone for the warm wishes. You know they use to say "you'll meet the friendliest people on a honda" well that might be true but did those people ever ride a harley because i have 3 pages worth of friendly.
thanks everyone i wish you all a safe riding season. Thankfully here in florida you can ride all year long and its still early in the year so i will be riding this year in the future so i hope to see you all out there.
thanks
MIKE:newsmile091:

Back