free website stats program It finally happened. they got me now too | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

It finally happened. they got me now too

Sorry to hear about the accident. Your right, careless drivers come in all age groups, etc.. All we can do is try our best to avoid these idiots. Best of luck in your recovery.

Glad to hear that you survived it. I'll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery and hope your shoulder gets back to normal.

What can you say? Thank the Lord you are still with us and will be able to ride another day. Take care, God Bless.

Mike; I hope you get back to full health soon. I'm sure everyone here will back me when I say that even if you're never able to ride again you will still be welcome to hang out with us. But I hope you will be able to ride again if that's what you want. Good luck.

Mike, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Do you think there was anything that might have given the on-coming
vehicle better visibility of you? Something that he sure would have seen?
Or was he just not paying attention?

Get up and around soon Mike.

Vince

Mike,

Just read the thread. Thank god your still with us. Speedy recovery. I have a friend here at work. The same thing happened to him. He is now up & walking. It took almost 2 years for him to get where he is now. Keep your chin up it is a slow healing process. Don't rush it. Think of what you are going to do with the new bike.

Our prayers are with you. I didn't even what to read your post but I had too. Get well, the bike will always be there.

Back