free website stats program If you could only have one accessory,,, | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

If you could only have one accessory,,,

Floorboards, bottle openers,,good stuff man. Floorboards are under rated I think, I added a set to Seabiscuit and like the way they look and I know the goddess Debbie loves the comfort and feeling of "saftey" they give her. Flashback, after learning 50 ways to pop off a cap with out an opener them micro brews fall to wayside in quick order so I'd likely pass on that accessory.
:cheers

Twisted, I am with you, except she will be a redhead! As far as parts, I am not even imagine limiting my thoughts to only one addition! I have got page after page of wants. Sorry, I guess I can't play...
I'm with bluesssman, My very friendly and not to mention helpful harley dealership gave me the new accessory catalog (Like I really needed that). They literally have a chrome cover that will cover every blemish on my bike. One just won't do.

I have to say if i could only pick 1 it would have to be an exhaust because a Harley isn't a Harley without a good sounding exhaust and the stock exhausts are just horrible. I mounted mine on the wall in my garage. :D

Joe, did you just say a walkman & a few cassettes???????? Shouldn't that be in the radio museum somewhere? LOL, At least move up to cd's, then you can put several songs/albums on one disc in mp3 format........Oh, but wait, aren't you the guy still on dial up??...... Just kidding man:s But seriously, I love my ipod!

I'm still trying to decide, (tough for us women you know). I guess I would have to by a bike with everything already on it and then get something else!:p

Turntable,, is that some type bike lift that rotates your ride? That's HOT, I need one. Mine just goes up and down.:D

Yes, I did say walkman. It was a joke, Joy. Ha Ha? I really do still have cassettes, albums, and 8-tracks. I'm in the process of converting all of my albums to CDs at the moment. I got a nifty turntable that hooks into the computer and you can convert the vinyl to CD, AND edit out the hiss, pops, and compress the space between songs. Pretty neat little thing. Don't know if my 8-tracks or cassettes ever stand a chance of that happening or not. And yes, I'm on dial-up but NOT by choice. BellSouth/AT&T won't run broadband this far out where I live. I can't see all the money for satellite, so I'm pretty much stuck.
Hey Joe, I'm glad you were joking there.....:S I know what you mean with stuck with the dial up, that's all we have at our place in WV, if we had to live there full time, (I could dig it if I didn' thave to go to work every day. Don't like to leave you know, but satellite service is just way to expensive. :) But, you can get a set up to run your cassettes & put them on the computer too, my buddy has that. I impose on him often to transfer things for me :D I don't know about the 8 tracks though. BTW, I thought I put this up here yesterday, but I guess I forgot to submit it, oops!

A typical day at the HDF

Alright I've had about enough of this bickering......everyone join hands ...we are going to sing the Barney song......I Love You....You Love Me.....Were A Happy Famil........DK stop making faces at Joe.....JOE!! do you know what that finger means? !?!.......Where did Joy go......Glider go find Joy and bring her back here........DK your face is going to freeze like that......Glider STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE I told you to go find Joy!!!. NO glider not Joy as in peace and happiness you know what I mean!.......Bluesssman where are your shoes.......Well who put them up there?......JOE!!!! if I see that finger one more time your grounded from the Harley!!!...... Joy where have you been?......you had to get a napkin?..for what? .........Glider did you wipe a booger on Joy?...tell her your sorry......Bluesssman just because DK took your shoes is no reason to hit him with your tonka truck.!......I dont care DK ..Glider SIT DOWN!!.......WHERE'S JOY GOING.?..........Bluesssman put that down!!....Blues.....RUN JOE!!!........Where the H*## is Hobbit he was supposed to be here a half hour ago to take over.....I give up.!!!

A typical day at the HDF

Alright I've had about enough of this bickering......everyone join hands ...we are going to sing the Barney song......I Love You....You Love Me.....Were A Happy Famil........DK stop making faces at Joe.....JOE!! do you know what that finger means? !?!.......Where did Joy go......Glider go find Joy and bring her back here........DK your face is going to freeze like that......Glider STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE I told you to go find Joy!!!. NO glider not Joy as in peace and happiness you know what I mean!.......Bluesssman where are your shoes.......Well who put them up there?......JOE!!!! if I see that finger one more time your grounded from the Harley!!!...... Joy where have you been?......you had to get a napkin?..for what? .........Glider did you wipe a booger on Joy?...tell her your sorry......Bluesssman just because DK took your shoes is no reason to hit him with your tonka truck.!......I dont care DK ..Glider SIT DOWN!!.......WHERE'S JOY GOING.?..........Bluesssman put that down!!....Blues.....RUN JOE!!!........Where the H*## is Hobbit he was supposed to be here a half hour ago to take over.....I give up.!!!

Tigg, I think you need to get out of the house real soon....but it was funny:D

PS, I found Joy:bigsmiley8:

I got it from the Seventh Avenue catalog--www.seventhavenue.com--and the brand name is ion. I guess the model is ittusb. It was in the neighborhood of $198.00. Came with software and everything, ready to go.

Thanks Joe, thats the one I,ve been considering. Now back to our regular scheduled nonsence. Accessory- Windsheild , /woman, Catherine Zeta-Jones
if I was looking for a woman.

Back