free website stats program If you could only have one accessory,,, | Harley Davidson Forums

If you could only have one accessory,,,

bikermonkey

Ok, so you've stuck all the doodads, chrome, leather, CB on your bike and over the years seen virtually every one of the seven million bike accessories made for a HD, if you could only have ONE,, One add on to your factory bike, what would it be.

That's some good stull guys. I've seen the hot licks system, they are entertaining. For me, I think I'd have to choose pipes, just don't like the single system on a fatty, true they are more efficent,, as for the babe, I have a fine specimen already.

That's some good stull guys. I've seen the hot licks system, they are entertaining. For me, I think I'd have to choose pipes, just don't like the single system on a fatty, true they are more efficent,, as for the babe, I have a fine specimen already.

I was being true/ have that already! Execpt the cash thing...she is lacking in that area...:D

I've added MANY accessories to my 04 Sportser. The money best spent was the Mustang seat next would be the windshield.

Back