free website stats program I love this forum | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love this forum

This is for sure the best HD forum on the net, my congrats to all the mods for keeping it the best, are there any other HD forums?????????
Thank You to all the mods that put the hard work into making this the only forum I care visit.

I'll second That!!!!!! Great job fellas :worthy

Hey Guys and Gal's, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have been following this form for about a year now and can't thank you all for the amazing info I have found on this site, it has sure helped me out a lot. What finally got me off the fence to register was the thread about helping other members and bikers with the use of tools, rides, trailers and even cold beer. I thought to myself that this is a great group of folks that I would be proud to ride with anytime.:bigsmiley14:

I agree with all who say this is the best site going... I have learned so much in my short time here, I have been helped by many, many members and I really appreciate the moderators, Glider, Hobbit, et al who keep this site running so smooth.... like a... well, like a Harley.

I really appreciate the moderators, Glider, Hobbit, et al who keep this site running so smooth.... like a... well, like a Harley.

And, mod NewHD74 (sorry for leav'n you off the list, and my apologies if I left anyone else out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly agree. That's why I sent my money in to keep this place running. To paraphrase a ancient commercial "Aren't you glad you use HDTimeline, don't you wish everyone did ?"

Probably the most comprehensive amount of information you can find regarding anything Harley. You just need to look for it or ask.

Add in the great mods and members, and that definitely makes for a special forum.

Thanks for everything.

Back