free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 18 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Thanks T wrecks! You are absolutely right about the beauty here. But I can't take all the credit. Mother Nature and The Man upstairs came up with it. But i do appreciate it.:) Some day i hope to swim along the Great Barrier Reef. I'd also like to see Ayers Rock with my own eyes. And so many other places "down" there. I'm a trucker and would love to try pulling a road train. Looks to be quite a challenge.

Thanks T wrecks! You are absolutely right about the beauty here. But I can't take all the credit. Mother Nature and The Man upstairs came up with it. But i do appreciate it.:) Some day i hope to swim along the Great Barrier Reef. I'd also like to see Ayers Rock with my own eyes. And so many other places "down" there. I'm a trucker and would love to try pulling a road train. Looks to be quite a challenge.

You are welcome down here anytime mate. The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park is a wonderful site to behold. My wife and I have dived and snorkelled on it, and it is quite hard to believe what you're seeing is real........Mother Nature at her best again, eh?
Uluru (Ayers Rock) is on our bucket list too! This year hopefully.

Tis even harder looking outside and not being able to ride.....bikes in the shop, the car in front stopped faster than my bike was able... Just hope the bikes fixed soon.
Victoria ," Canada's Calaifornia", i'm pretty much able to ride year round so am misssing the wheels in a BAD way.

Tis even harder looking outside and not being able to ride.....bikes in the shop, the car in front stopped faster than my bike was able... Just hope the bikes fixed soon.
Victoria ," Canada's Calaifornia", i'm pretty much able to ride year round so am misssing the wheels in a BAD way.
Low, I thought i was the only guy from Victoria!!! Glad to see That I`m not....

Last edited:
Prince George here, presently about -18, snow galore, bike on the charger (maintaining all winter and me walking by it when I park my auto) (EDIT) yes, BUT the one good thing is that we can look forward to it just like kids, not like the southern states where ridin' all year round gets boring. (convincing myself)
Gutbomb out

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince George here, presently about -18, snow galore, bike on the charger (maintaining all winter and me walking by it when I park my auto) (EDIT) yes, BUT the one good thing is that we can look forward to it just like kids, not like the southern states where ridin' all year round gets boring. (convincing myself)
Gutbomb out

i lived in P.G. from 1972-1978 then returned from 80-81. now live in Venezuela and work out of Houston. lost my instruction for the snow shovel so i thought i better stay south. plus i could convince myself. is there still fish in gravel pit lake????

Here I am in Prince George; just walked my dog (-20 at 7:00 P.M.), admiring ALL the snow, and basically waiting for the closest thing to Spring happen. Yes, there are a few of us left in the North electrically charged up for bike season.

A lot of 4 wheelers and dirt bike trails happening. Plus weekend camping. There are fish, but people head that way for recreational wheeling more then anything. NICE; living where you are and losing instructions for 'the shovel'. What kind of bike do ya ride? how is it for bike theft, and last but not least what are the roads/potholes status. PG is built up big time west of town (College Heights) as we have BIG box stores happening. (anticipation for possible mineral/oil industry to start up west of town in the near future from all indicated.

I hope that all of my Canadian brothers are feeling real sorry for me. I am in Donna Texas for another week. The thermometer is shooting for 90* today. It has been real hot down here for the last couple of weeks. Went to 97* one day.
Ken

Back