free website stats program How long do you keep your bike? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

How long do you keep your bike?

Kept my last one for 8yrs/103,000 miles...always wished I had a fairing, which is why I got rid of it so quickly....think I'll keep this one a while longer.

4 years and already thinking in getting another ... More. Looking for an old-style, carburated Dyna. And then, maybe, it will be time to get that Ultra my wife loves
WAP.gif

I think the idea is to buy a bike pay it off and then get a second bike :D

I would have tried to kept my Wideglide if I would have liked it. I got into a new ride because I just outgrew the Dyna and wanted a touring bike and I think that is how it goes for most people, you start out on a smaller Harley and move your way up. Everybody is different though, my neighbor could probably go out and buy the entire Harley lineup 5 times over, but he is happy with with his sporty.

I agree with this a lot. I paid for my Sporty in full. I tore it apart, customized, put it back together, and I am loving it. I will never get rid of this bike, my wife will ride it, besides, after this was done, she said i can buy a bigger different bike.

80 FLT in 94 still have
00 roadking in 09
looking for around town bike. could be the 1340 and 5 speed off FLT?????:D
I love the 1340 engine. I watching some video's last night and just enjoyed the tone of the 1340, it just has the perfect sound when it is in tune or jetted to perfection. I was thinking I could put on headphones before bed and play this tune over and over in my sleep..:D:D

Back