free website stats program Holy Snow! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Snow!

Bikemike......pics are truly worth a thousand words.....and ps. I was off again today..tomorow, flyin out to Myrtle Beach......til Monday.

Talking of snow....
...it's snowing right now in Rome!!! :newsmile070:
Nothing compared to the snow in USA but here it's an exceptional event.
I had to leave my Honda SH150 at home and take the car to reach the office.
It's still snowing and everything around is white: nice to see! :)

BTW I had a business trip two weeks ago in Berlin: -9 °C and snow everywhere.
Nice city though... :)

Ciao
Ugo

We have had over 5 ft in the last week and a half. 40 " in the first storm and over 24" in this last storm. What made it bad was the 50 to 60 mph winds for two day's. We were under a state of emergency all last week until Friday. You could not operate any vehicle on any road unless it was Fire/EMS or Law Enforcement/National Guard or snow removal equipment.
The drifts were bad. People were stranded in thier cars for two days in some areas. Like route 340 in the Frederick, Md. area. They couldn't reach them in any type of vehicles. They ended up airlifting them out two day's later after the winds died down. Unreal. We still have roads closed and some of the ones that are open are only one lane and walls of snow on each side of the
4x4's, cars wouldn't get it. You couldn't open your doors. I got stuck in a white out and drift's coming home from work yesterday. It's still bad here.
No Bike riding for a while now. They put nothing on the news on how bad it was for us up North, only how bad it was in DC 60 miles south of us, and what a hard time they had getting out to Dupont Circle for thier snow ball fights. Go Figure?

Well Old Man Winter is back at it again. Been snowing for a while here already tonight.

09 Heritage - Hope MB was nice and warm.

feel sorry for guy`s & gals south of the border , as steve07 say`s next to no snow . Steve07 is only 30minutes max north east of me and he gets twice the snow I do , only started snow blower twice this year & once was to move it out of my way,
has been very cold thou, best year so far for pond hockey, ice is good & thick

Back