free website stats program Holy Snow! | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Snow!

RUSHMORE_14

Got about 15 inches overnight.....doesn"t look like I'm ridin any time soon. Guess I'll just hook up the tender.....wait for a nice day here or there. Life in NJ.:(

Tell me about it!
Spent last night helping my buddy get his driveway cleared, and by the morning it was snowed in....again. Fortunately I have two snow-blowers but I sure wish I just had a plow! We had those snow blowers working all day.....his house, my house, next door.....on and on and on!

Did have some fun though......I live on a main road and the city had sent the plows down our road and literally plowed all the snow into everybody's driveway, sealing us in. (It was mounded about 4 feet high.)

NOT ME!

Put the Hummer H2 in the 4 wheel high locked drive and BOOM!

Right through it and onto the main road! (Opened up the neighbor's driveway too!)
Richard you seem to make lemonaid out of lemons most of the time.:laugh:laugh:laugh

My parents were supposed to drive up from Myrle Beach, but that didn't happen. Hopefully by tuesday they'll be here. My town just plowed my street, 8:58pm.

We got 17 inches a couple of weeks ago - wet and heavy. My condolences to you East Coasters.

Seems strange to be saying this as I am from central Canada and we have about a 1/2 in of snow but my condolences to you east coasters. Remember not to over do it shovelling that stuff we don't want anyone going down this time of the year from a heart attack..
Be safe and have a great holiday season.

Back