free website stats program Holy Snow! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Snow!

West side of Michigan got dumped on pretty bad. Don't have a lot yet here on the east side of the state. I am done for the year anyway, spent a full week polishing the King and it is verm and cozy covered in the heated building with it's tender attached. Can't wait till spring!

We got 28 inches in Waynesboro, Va. Got the drive cleared out yesterday. What a mess.:small3d014:

150 miles yesterday w my chik on the back wearin a t shirt. then a xmas party w at least a hundred bikes at a local cycle shop. bummer for you my frozen friends. there is plenty of room here everybodies leavin. u can still visit the snow 60 miles away.

the storm was weird in pa, south east got pounded along with the southern and middle of the state, and the storm wraped around me, we only got 5 inches and every got 8+ around us

Well today was the first day of winter, and good part of the northern and central regions got blast of cold weather. Keep warm out there and time to ready the bike for hibernation if you traditionally get hit hard, as the weather service says this is going to be a pretty severe compared to previous years' 7 fatalities attributed to this recent storm so far.

150 miles yesterday w my chik on the back wearin a t shirt. then a xmas party w at least a hundred bikes at a local cycle shop. bummer for you my frozen friends. there is plenty of room here everybodies leavin. u can still visit the snow 60 miles away.

Thanks for rubbing it in mrnone...makes me want to retire sooner in some place warmer than NE. I feel for you East coast members - was stationed in DC during their bad storm of 1996 (20+ inches). We were stranded for 10-days & saw people digging out cars w/cardboard. Luckily I came from ND & had our vehicle shovel(s)...quickly became "everyone's" friend.

When I first measured we got 27" just over the mountain from Hagerstown.
I checked it the next day and it lost about 6", kinda settled. I'm glad the wind didn't get up to much. I rode today it was great out.

Seems strange to be saying this as I am from central Canada and we have about a 1/2 in of snow but my condolences to you east coasters. Remember not to over do it shovelling that stuff we don't want anyone going down this time of the year from a heart attack..
Be safe and have a great holiday season.

Haywire, can you say the same thing today? We got around a foot of fresh snow yesterday and today and the wind is starting to move it around. Hopefully you didn't get this.

Back