free website stats program Hey guys what did you do to your Harley today | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey guys what did you do to your Harley today

I finished putting it together. Snow covers the ground and the temperature hovers around 32 degrees, so I put off a first ride.
I've spent the winter hauling parts to three painters for a paint job for posterity. This weekend I'll display it at the Donnie Smith Bike Show in St. Paul MN. I'll post photos of it on the show room floor and explain more.

Took it down to HD yesterday for this years inspection sticker, and changed the oil and filter today so I can start the season fresh. The Primary and Tranny only have 2500 mi on the fluid so they’ll wait until the 10K Service.

If the weather ever breaks we can kick the season off for real! April 1st and we’ve got 3” of snow predicted tonight! That’s just crazy LOL!

Installed new throttle cables on my 05 tour classic Saturday after work. Made a world of difference.

I looked at it with pride and anticipation.
New paint, cam assembly, and lots of other stuff for its 2nd 100,000 miles.
I'll soon follow my previous tracks west from MN through SD, WY, ID, OR, CA and then on to D.C.
For more, check out www.harleytracks.com
1.JPG 2 - Copy.JPG 6.JPG 0.JPG 8.JPG

Back