free website stats program Hey guys what did you do to your Harley today | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey guys what did you do to your Harley today

I looked at her then the ice and snow on my driveway and the salt dust on the highway and sighed. Spring's coming but not fast enough.

Ditto on oldhippie's post, too cold lately but I did start it up yesterday and ran it for ~ 10 minutes with a box fan blowing across the engine, maybe warmer in a couple of days:)

Walked by them in the garage on the way to work. Watching the snow fall as I opened the door :(

Hey y'all, been a while life has kept me busy and on the road out of town for some time, not much riding in my recent past.
As I started it up this morn for the ride to work, I watched the "smart" security system go dumb and do its blinker dance yet again with my only working key-less FOB on me. Have run many "fixes" some obvious, some not so much, some simple and some not so much. Then I smiled as I look forward to going to a non security module on Friday! Back to basic security of yester-year... fork lock & insurance. Can't wait, had enough of it! If feeling really security conscious a lock and chain! ;) If they want it bad enough... they'll get it. How'd we ever do it without all this tech, I am a huge fan/user of most things techno but, anybody remember leaving notes on doors cuz we didn't have v-mail, e-mail etc... How in the world did we manage???:)

I got way away from tech stuff.It happened one day,when I had a Streetglide.I found myself riding with cruise cntrl. on,stereo crankin,didn't even have to steer,just lean.And I realized,this was not even like riding a bike anymore.Some things I get used to,like Cruise.Contrl.,but I'm happier now without a windshield,or stereo,or fairing.The (EDIT) fairing gauges buzzed half the time,and drove me nuts anyway.So I overreacted and went with a wideglide.Got that outta my system,and I'm finally riding a bike I plan on keeping for a long while.My Deluxe.And if it gets too cold,I put on a full face helmet,and my snowpants.So,I guess all I did was talk about my bike today.I also stay away from alarms ,if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back