free website stats program Helmet Poll, Do you wear one? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Helmet Poll, Do you wear one?

Do you wear a Helmet?

• Yes, because the law says I have to.

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Yes, I am more comfortable riding with a helmet even if the law doesn't require it.

Votes: 128 57.1%
  • Sometimes, even though I live where it's not required where I ride.

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • No, I prefer to ride without, and where I live their is no requirement.

Votes: 32 14.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I wore one for many years. My dad taught me to ride and made me promise him I would always wear one. As long as he was alive I honored him by wearing one. He passed last June. Due to an illness he spent the last 35 years of his life with a good mind but a body that could do almost nothing. I don't plan on crashing but if I do my worst fear is having my head safe and a totally messed up body. I'd rather it end right then and there. Might seem like an odd way of looking at it but after seeing my dad completely miserable for 35 years it's how I see it.

hi my first forum and post. I ALLWAYS WEAR HELMET. I have been riding close to 50 years when you go two things for sure hit the tar your bike and your head. your head is heavy it bounces I have crash experience
.I will add this some lady 12 or so days a go rearend me on the 110 in california. she didnt see me.i looked up saw my helmet and bike on the pavent i really dont know knocked me out so i dont know if i took it off or it fell off. thank you,

always wear 3/4 helmet although I live in pa. where helmets are not mandatory. I tried riding without one but just don't feel safe without.

Back