free website stats program HDT Weight Loss Challenge | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT Weight Loss Challenge

Dr.Evil

We have been reading about the successes of “Non Drinkers” so I thought I would like to hear some successes about loosing weight.

I would like to challenge some members here along with myself to see what we might accomplish together.

My story is that, for the later part of my life I have been overweight. Three years ago I was able to loose 65lbs and keep it off for 2 years. Unfortunately it has all but returned and I have become frustrated with my self. From all the really great people I have found here at HDT, I figured your support would mean more to me then any diet help group out there. I do not want to make this into any kind of race or contest, as that is not how to properly loose weight and keep it off. Rather a place to post your progress; maybe share some recipes, and give one another some support.

I would like to lose that 65lbs again, and I think I will start right now. Instead of ordering that pizza, and starting on Monday, that never works.

I hope some others will join me.

Now you want to do a weight loss challenge. I just can't win. I have lost 142 pounds on the Atkins diet and am keeping it off on their maintenance program. I would like to lose another 10 or so, but am satisfied where I am.:)

I lost 100 pounds in 1999 - 2000 and have kept most of it off. Gained back about 20 over the last 4 years but not doing too bad! I would like to take off that 20 pounds as well! I'll accept the challenge!

For me it has more to do with lack of exercize at the moment. I'm a full timer with the Army National Guard.....I eat right and exercize and can pass my pt test but need to up the ante a couple notches on the intensity of my workouts! I'm with you.....starting today I am going to push my workouts harder and concentrate just a little harder on my diet! 20 lbs by bikini weather?!?!?!? Maybe I'll fit back into my camoflage speedo by July 4?:newsmile071:

I just want to say Keep up the good work guys ...I also am trying to get in good shape and what helps me is thinking how much better I am going to feel riding my bike this summer..:D

Here is my 2 cents , I lost 35 2 years ago I've been trying to loose another 10 but it's a real struggle . I work out 5 nights a week , crunches , another core exersize which I don't even know what it's called , and lift weights . I do this for 20 minutes 5 nights a week . When I lost the 35 lbs. I walked fast for 2 miles 5 nights a week that seemed to be the best beside watching what I ate , salad 3 nights a week and a turkey sandwich every day for lunch 5 times a week , I've eaten turkey 5 days a week fo 10 years !

At about the same time Glider lost his wieght I lost 53 lbs. through the hospital i.v. and crushed ice diet,gained 25 back over a year and now have lost another 40 as those who know me would have seen in the pics of Jack and I.

In deed, I think Steve looks pretty fit, I cut out SODA and am down from 160 to 148 and have more energy Looking Good Steve:s Bet after trimming my stash I lost a few more pounds

Back