free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

Thanks joyflyin, only problem is the picture is gone. Could you please edit back in the below img link and my apologies for not getting it right going in.

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_sir_dimsdale_hoops_brother_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg
Okay Dave.....I'm not sure if I got that right or not, I may have to get Tank to help me out here....But that post probably has a record number of edits. :D I'm not sure what happened when I went in the first time.....:shock Or maybe the picture is now in there twice.......

Last edited:
Okay Dave.....I'm not sure if I got that right or not, I may have to get Tank to help me out here....But that post probably has a record number of edits. :D I'm not sure what happened when I went in the first time.....:shock Or maybe the picture is now in there twice.......

Actually it started showing up again this afternoon, now it has two of the said pic and still has the red X in there.

But hey it's fine, everyone can see it now. And again I apologize for not getting it right going in and appreciate what you guys did to fix it up. Thank you, Dave

No problem Dave, I thought that there was another picture somewhere. :) It's not all your fault.....I have a lot to learn here too. :) There are lots of tricks I haven't figured out yet, mainly due to I just don't have enough hours in the day to do what I want.....work keeps interfering with my personal life. :D

No problem Dave, ... ... ... There are lots of tricks I haven't figured out yet, mainly due to I just don't have enough hours in the day to do what I want ... ..

Hey I understand and hear ya. Wish I could have met you at Daytona. Where do you live? Never mind I just saw Ohio in your profile.

Oh how I wish we were in Daytona. :( I am more than ready for a vacation but hubby says we have to wait. Someday I hope to make it to one of 'our' gatherings. :s

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_guy_from_ny_to_be_named_soon_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

:p done deal L - R HD DON, Sir Dmsdale, Bodeen behind him, Dave(RWB) PA, Hoople and Me

looks like a great time, but i am not sure that is really Cpt Jack. in ALL the other threads he said he would be the guy with the camera. (had to throw that in Jack)

Glad, you are all having a great time. wish i was there and not at work in west texas

looks like a great time, but i am not sure that is really Cpt Jack. in ALL the other threads he said he would be the guy with the camera. (had to throw that in Jack)

Glad, you are all having a great time. wish i was there and not at work in west texas

LOL, that better be me or some one has stolen my moustache:p

LOL, that better be me or some one has stolen my moustache:p

Good one Jack!!!!!!!:newsmile100:

just didn't see the camera. and being a bit of a camera buff i was looking forward to it. the rest i self edited, but would still like to see more pics of your ride, looked great in the video

Back