free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

R_W_B

Well we got in way too late last night to get these up and then this morning I had to edit the videos to get them all together and I'm new at doing video editing......but here are pics of everyone that made it to Cracker Barrel and a Video of them leaving. Later I will also try to get some videos of Destination and the Iron Horse Saloon up. And hopefully also the other HDT guys will add some of their pics also to this thread.

I want to say that my wife and I had a fabulous time the whole day, starting with Cracker Barrel and meeting all the HDT guys there, then we went Destination, listened to the bands and drank some beer. Then we went to the Iron Horse Saloon, bought Tee shirts, watched the bands (and all the bikes) and drank some more beer. We also went other places but I think that's enough for now.

The really good thing about driving a cage to Bike Week is you have to park the cage so far usually that you walk off the beer getting back to the car. And of course at $3 a beer you tend to drink conservatively. I have not been drunk since I was 19, so I know how to watch my beer.

And I must say this, for all the HDT guys and gals that did not make it to Cracker Barrel, we missed you. And for all that guys that were there, they are the nicest most friendly and interesting group of people I have ever met. They all have they own unique personality but all very friendly and fun to talk to. My wife and I were the newbees to the group but we thoroughly enjoying spending time with them. I am not a very religious person in that I don't go to church etc, but I thank God for people like the HDT group that my wife and I met at Cracker Barrel.

This first Pic is all of us together, I named everyone (in the pic description) except the one guy from New York and I forgot his name (great guy he is) but I'm sure expert Jack can name him for me and correct any other naming mistakes.
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_sir_dimsdale_hoops_brother_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

From left to right HDDon, Sir Dimsdale, bodeen, me (R W B), PA (hope I got that right), Hoople, Capital Jack,
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_Sir%20Dimsdale_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_guy_from_ny_to_be_named_soon_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

HDDon and my wife Donna, something about a Heritage that just attracts women
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6481-hd_don_and_my_wife_donna_something_about_a_heritage_that_just_attracts_women.jpg

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6482-i_think_my_wife_is_telling_bodeen_she_wants_to_drop_me_and_the_cage_and_ride_with_him.jpg

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6483-pas_absolutely_beautiful_bike_it_is_immaculate.jpg

Here is the video of everyone leaving
YouTube - HDT_CB_2011.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
The video guys are first PA, then Bodeen, Hoople, Guy from NY, HD Don and Jack.

Additionally you can just view the Bike Week album in my Profile.

The weather Saturday was absolutely great all day.
I'm gonna work on the some more videos and pics from other places. Later R_W_B (Dave)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job Dave, Sir Dimsdale is the guy from New York, he is Hooples brother, We all had a great time it was good to meet you all, thanks for the pics and the video for those of you who missed it well we can try this again come Biketober fest, Maybe we can get the Boss and Bubbie here:s

Here is some more. I wish I hadn't left out the descriptions (then the messy hurry edits later) on the previous posted pics, I didn't realize I had to also put them in the post. Anyhow I got this batch right coming out of the shute.
Destination and Iron Horse Saloon
YouTube - Dest IronHorse US1

Pics from Iron Horse.
Donna and Me (Iron Horse Saloon out front)
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6487-iron_horse_donna_and_me.jpg

You can't tell how old I am from this view LOL
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6488-you_cant_tell_how_old_i_am_from_this_view_lol.jpg

THIS ones FOR YOU .....SIR BUBBIE !!!!!!!
Pork Chops at Iron Horse. They've got about everything there including standing room only.
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6489-this_ones_for_you_sir_bubbie_pork_chops_at_iron_horse_theyve_got_about_everything_there_including_standing_room_only.jpg

The have some serious Barbeque going on at Iron Horse
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6486-the_have_some_serious_barbeque_going_on_at_iron_horse.jpg

Iron Horse going into the back
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6485-iron_horse_going_into_the_back.jpg

Iron Horse about midway back
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6484-iron_horse_about_midway_back.jpg

Dave great meeting you and your wife, Donna. And a big thanks for the pics. Also another tip of the hat to Bodeen for breakfast. Ya Glider, Jack got away with another free meal.

Awesome job Dave, Sir Dimsdale is the guy from New York, he is Hooples brother, We all had a great time it was good to meet you all, thanks for the pics and the video for those of you who missed it well we can try this again come Biketober fest, Maybe we can get the Boss and Bubbie here:s

Oh yes Sir Dimsdale how could I forget that. And that explains him being such a friendly guy being Hoop's brother.

And PA what is his online name I can't seem to locate his profile.

I enjoyed meeting you guys so much, and my wife and I had a blast the entire day. She got a little tired with all the walking but she's a real trooper. Our bike a vehicle into another world and the friends I have met are a big part of it.

And of all the dumb boring tags that have gotten attached to R_W_B over the years, Jack's new one (Red Neck WhiteBoy) is my favorite. I think I will just tell any future questions about it that.
Later.........Guys, Dave .:hii

Dave great meeting you and your wife, Donna. And a big thanks for the pics. Also another tip of the hat to Bodeen for breakfast. Ya Glider, Jack got away with another free meal.

You too Don, really enjoyed hearing all your spirited stories and looking at your Heritage. All of you guys are a class act.

AND OH YES, I totally forgot that too, Bodeen bought everyone's meal at the Cracker Barrel. What a great guy, I was overwhelmed by that. I messed up the edit in the previous pics, but I meant to put over the one with Jack, Donna and Bodeen (where Donna is talking to Bodeen) that my wife was telling Bodeen,
Hey Mr. Money man, let me drop Dave and the cage and I will ride with you.
LOL.......just kidding Bodeen, I owe you some free beer.

Donna made me go fetch all the beer, but below is why I wasn't complaining. LOL just kidding Donna. I've got a whoopun coming for sure now. Maybe she will dress up like that before hand. LOL LOL
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6491-donna_made_me_go_fetch_all_the_beer_but_below_is_why_i_wasnt_complaining_lol_just_kidding_donna_ive_got_a_whoopun_coming_for_sure_now_maybe_she_will_dress_up_like_that_before_hand_lol_lol.jpg

:small3d026:

Also one of the better chops we saw there
r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6490-nice_chop.jpg

Very nice meeting with you guy's again. Nice to meet some new folks (RWB and clearly his better half, Donna). Great meal with great folks. A good time had by all.

PA is not a member here (yet) he is my riding buddy and that is why you cant find his profile.

I would liked to have visited longer but with all the excitement of bike week just around the corner and only being there for the day, I had to get out and take it in.

Now I know Jack took pictures with that camera of his so I'm sure there are more coming.

HDDON is absolutely the story teller of this group. The best punch line of the day "Your gonna hate Friday"!:bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24:

Bodeen

Back