free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

Bodeen thanks again for breakfast/lunch. Not to make Jack look good but my camera stayed safely in my saddlebag too:D.

No problem Don. Great spending time with all of you. Too bad more couldn't make it. Although if they had, I would have to give the bill PA!:newsmile01:

Bodeen

Glad to hear you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Looks/sounds like everyone had a great time. Nice to put some faces to the screen names - thanks for sharing.

LOL, here we go again, this may get interesting, I talked to the Boss today and am trying to convince him to come down for Biketoberfest to see for himself, Then we wont need any cameras HA HA:p

if the Boss makes it for Biketoberfest, I want picture with him. HDDON wont believe that he is not a mainframe!

Bodeen

Hey guys, in Jack's defense, he just said that he would have the camera with the batteries charged up, he did not say he would know how to use it. :D

Some day I will make it to one of these HDT events. Can't wait for next weeks pix.

Hey guys, in Jack's defense, he just said that he would have the camera with the batteries charged up, he did not say he would know how to use it. :D

Some day I will make it to one of these HDT events. Can't wait for next weeks pix.

Thanks Joy, I knew I should have had the Redhead show me how to work it, its a man thing I guess:p

I think you did a great job, Jack. Heck you remembered the camera. That's a big step! Of course the video is going the extra mile. I brought mine and didn't take a picture (at Cracker Barrel).

Bodeen

Thanks Bodeen, you were gracious to us all, :s

LOL, here we go again, this may get interesting, I talked to the Boss today and am trying to convince him to come down for Biketoberfest to see for himself, Then we wont need any cameras HA HA:p

Great picture...looks like you didn't have to name anyone Jack...'cept Sir Dimsdale...LOL! :hii

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_guy_from_ny_to_be_named_soon_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

Back