free website stats program Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet?

I saw one today at Charlotte HD. Looks pretty but!! It's not for short people unless you're gonna do some serious lowering. The seat is too wide also, it's comfortable but too wide for a short person. The primary drive also sticks out so unless you have long legs, you're gonna be against it when at a stop. I wish they had put chrome rims instead of polished aluminum, but that's where they make the money. The handle bars are nice though.

Seen the rocker at the Vancouver bike show. I can't say I really liked it . I guess it's just personal preferance!

I think they look like an extra parts bike. Almost like Harley asked the folks at Victory for fit & finish tips:eam.

I Can't believe they got rid of the Road King Custom to make room for this ! ! ! ! !

Somebody tell Willie G to stop drinking with Eric Buell in the design room !!!!:taunt

Last edited:
Looks a heck of a lot better on the HD video and pictures than it does when you get up close to the real thing.
When I first saw it in pics etc. I thought this is ok.
Then seen it in person and was disappointed.
Just my opinion.

Liked it in pictures, but when I saw it in Ocean City was not impressed. Everything has a flat grey finish. Forcing you to buy more chrome because it comes with little. No good if you are going to carry a passenger.

Rode one a couple of weeks ago at a Harley Test Ride event at a local dealer. Very smooth riding. With the forward controls, short riders will not like it. Biggest complaint I had was with the short seat I kept feeling like I was going to slide off the back every time I accelerated. This would be a good bike for riding to your favorite watering hole, but likely not one you would want to ride long distances. The "C" model with its chrome is definitely nicer looking than the standard Rocker with its painted surfaces.

they have too much going on in one bike these days with the rocker and on other newer bikes as well (sorry if you own one). like putting spring seats back on bikes. they just don't always work "the new versus the old that is" in my opinion at least these seats on the rocker and the others look like your riding a bar stool down the road; and wait till you see what they look like when you add the passenger seat to the rocker ha ha. Its a booster chair no longer bar stool. i have seen the rocker at my work didn't like it much but then again i dont like the v-rod either. when i see a bike like these i think that a 5 year old designed them. something from back to the future. they have really missed the look of a harley. the looks that have brought them this far.

Back