free website stats program Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet?

Sense that went south trying to post.....I will try it again. I think its ugly right out of the box, but with some nice mods? Like a seat, bars, and exhaust just for starters....it might get some place? just my 2

Last edited:
I saw one at Doc's in St. Louis today. When I first saw it I thought it looked okay , but the more looked at it the more I didn't like it But someone liked it, the salesman said it sold within two hours of hitting the showroom floor and they've sold the next three they're expecting to get.

I think Glider hit it on the head again,this is what i heard also.We got to crawl all over one in Ocean City,Maryland last year and wasn't impressed at all.The Wife wanted to get one the first time she saw a picture of it and part with the Deluxe,but after she saw it in person and sat on it she said NO Way,wouldn't even condider it.Looked cheap,not well designed,ummmmmm,could say more but every one has thier own opinion.:leroThe wife said it best,Look's like a cheap built jap bike. :cry

Is it me or has the world gone mad.
Japanese are trying to build bikes that look like a Harley and Harley is building bikes that look like a Japanese.
Neither are succeeding very well.
Stick to what you're best at is all I say.

Sense that went south trying to post.....I will try it again. I think its ugly right out of the box, but with some nice mods? Like a seat, bars, and exhaust just for starters....it might get some place? just my 2

Looks like an American copy of a Japanese copy of an American legend.

Saw one at the International Bike show...didn't like it then. Just came from Harley Dealer 1/2 hr. ago and like it even less. So much I think I'll go back down and trade my Nightster for the 2003 FXDWG, Silver/Black, CHERRY!!!,:bigsmiley12: w/$5000 of chrome and extras and only 4600 miles on it today. I've been wanting this baby and today feels good.

What da ya think?:D

Wish I could Hobbit...but with 2 bikes already I have to wait till one is paid off, (few more months), and I move to a place I can fit another and build one too. Ministers have to work on a tight budget.
:CALIFORNIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back