free website stats program Harley haters... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley haters...

Sure, you get the very occasional remark about Harleys which might be mildly negative but, if anything, it's the normal light hearted face-to-face banter that goes on between bikers of all ilks.

A friend of mine who rides a REALLY nice 08 Goldwing was always cutting jokes about my Ultra Classic being parked next to him and getting oil on his tires. He even went so far as to pour some oil on a piece of cardboard and place it under my bike telling me that my bike was leaking and he put the cardboard there to keep the mess off the parking lot.:(

I brought a ziplock bag of rice in the next day, spread it under his bike and told him he had a fuel leak.:reyes

...and the jokes just keep on coming. :D

I brought a ziplock bag of rice in the next day, spread it under his bike and told him he had a fuel leak.:reyes
:D

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! I have a cousin who is a die hard 'winger and I will have some rice with me next time we ride together. :)

...and the jokes just keep on coming. :D[/QUOTE]

I have heard an expression 'Rice Burner' on a TV programme being used to describe certain bikes before.
Where exactly does this expression come from and why?
Just curious.............

...and the jokes just keep on coming. :D

I have heard an expression 'Rice Burner' on a TV programme being used to describe certain bikes before.
Where exactly does this expression come from and why?
Just curious.............[/QUOTE]

Japanese/Rice.

There was a time when you did not dare ride a ricer to Sturgis, hey would hang them in the city park HAAAAAAA

I ride a Harley because ive wanted one since I was a kid and I can afford one. It's nice to be able to own what you want and not have to settle for less because you can't afford it.

I've ridden and owned all makes and models of bikes and can honestly say none are better than the other! Sure I prefer certain bikes over other bikes but its all just a matter of taste and preference nothing more. All bikes have there strong points and what may work for you just doesn't work for someone else. You can easily find haters of all makes and models but you really cares? Ride what you love and love to ride! What more do you need? The whole discussion of mine is better than yours is not only untrue but also childish.

Back