free website stats program H D Talking | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking

Great idea last time....still great idea, good luck Steve07 (thanks Jack for reviving). Count me in on all (patch first, then pin & T) and tell RichardsS (Cathy) to send my meatballs A.S.A.P.

I hope we can come together and make this happen, Why not be proud of who we are and what the moderators have done to make this the best Forum on the net, and what a great way to pick other members out in a crowd, Looking at all of you soon I hope:s

If nothing else it may alert other harley owners to the site and we may get more members out of a lot of patches being displayed around the world
i would definatley wear one as this is my motorcycle club

Brian

and what a great way to pick other members out in a crowd, Looking at all of you soon I hope:s

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a recommended area to attach a patch to a vest so that other members could spot it without having to look through dozens of patches on someones vest to see if they have a HDT patch. For instance maybe the area below the bottom snap and the waistline on the right or left panel of the vest or jacket. Just a thought

I just posted a similar thread not knowing this one existed. There are a lot of good points to consider on this issue. I wonder if there is a company that would handle the sales, money and returns etc.... and just send you a check each month for the web site coffers. I have had shirts designed in the past and could submit something.

I think this is a Great idea also... Maybe we could get "PLEDGE" to pitch in as I'm sure their stock has gone up because of this site... :D

Im going to have a patch made at Biktoberfest with you alls blessings nothing fancy black background maybe red letters HD TALKING:D

I have run this by a couple of companies I deal with and I think i have the logistics set up.I have to discuss it with Speed and if he gives the go ahead I will post a preliminary sketch to see what you all think.

Thanks Steve:D

I'm in. Let me know when available...

Enjoy,
Rich P

Here is a suggestion: Maybe the site could be updated with some areas available only to annual subscribers (downloads, buy and sell, parts wanted, etc.), leaving what we already know to be available to everybody. Make the cost of subscription enough to keep the show going, plus a bit extra for motivation of mods and patch costs, providing a patch to subscribers. Paypal provides automatic subscription capability.

You could also provide a small banner under avatars, giving recognition to subscribers for site support. If such stuff already exists, clue me in. I'm obviously clueless. $25 per year should not be beyond what folks would be willing to ante in for.

I'm off my meds and done now :bigsmiley32:

Enjoy,
Rich P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Let me know when available...
You could also provide a small banner under avatars, giving recognition to subscribers for site support. If such stuff already exists, clue me in. I'm obviously clueless. $25 per year should not be beyond what folks would be willing to ante in for.
Enjoy,
Rich P
I think I have seen this, on the post just above yours it says "contributor$" this must be what you were thinking of.

Back