free website stats program H D Talking | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking

J

Jack Klarich

Can we have a patch made that we all can agree on so we can recognize members at large exents such as Daytona and Sturgis. What woukd it take to do this and how would we choose a design?

Can we have a patch made that we all can agree on so we can recognize members at large exents such as Daytona and Sturgis. What woukd it take to do this and how would we choose a design?

Even though I am a new member, and do not feel I have earned a spot in this community yet, I would be willing to help with a donation for a patch.... I read in another thread about this and thought it was a great idea.

I was thinking something that incorporated this, http://www.hdtimeline.com/images/misc/logo.gif

Jack

I agree that it would be a good thing to do but you have the manufacturing issues and expense not to mention the mailing/expense and such to be considered. There's a lot more than meets the eye on this one.

great idea..i just joined and wanted to look around a bit before i donated but i think since my brain hurts from all this info that i will start today. what about T-Shirts?

Jack

I agree that it would be a good thing to do but you have the manufacturing issues and expense not to mention the mailing/expense and such to be considered. There's a lot more than meets the eye on this one.

I understand Boss, any objections to having myself one made at Biketoberfest?

Back