free website stats program Got me a new Bike Trailer! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got me a new Bike Trailer!

I think that this spring I am gonna install a diamond plate strip on the floor where the bike rides on! Oh yes & pick up a spare tire for trips!

Nice trailer. Wife hates the bike (I know) so need to look into getting a trailer. Wife's idea of camping is a hotel, so thinking about a pull behind camper that I can put the bike in the back. Anybody seen this or have I found my money making idea?

I finally talked the wife into letting me get an enclosed trailer. I'm going to pick it up today. It is a Pace 8.5 x 16.

Nice trailer. Wife hates the bike (I know) so need to look into getting a trailer. Wife's idea of camping is a hotel, so thinking about a pull behind camper that I can put the bike in the back. Anybody seen this or have I found my money making idea?

Do a web search for "toy hauler" they come in all varieties from tow behind to motorhome, bare bones to uber luxury models.

My bike, my dad's bike and room for 2 others. I wanted one that I could put 4 inside of.

If you take your time and think this thru you can set it up to be very cool. as I said earlier on this thread I have a 21 ft doolittle and I set it up to be able to haul 4 baggers and still have room for tools spare tire, luggage and coolers. you will enjoy the convienences this will allow you. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take your time and think this thru you can set it up to be very cool. as I said earlier on this thread I have a 21 ft doolittle and I set it up to be able to haul 4 baggers and still have room for tools spare tire, luggage and coolers. you will enjoy the convienences this will allow you. good luck

You must be pullin that big load with a diesel?......:bigsmiley18:

Back