free website stats program Going to see some Friends I haven't met yet... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going to see some Friends I haven't met yet...

In Barstow, CA....
Seems to be a relationship between driving into Califonia and a decline in driving manners. No scary, make me clench up moments. Many cagers seem to think the fast lane is thiers for the keeping.

Stay tuned for more...
WAP.gif

Mr Bueller you sure have a way with words, I have enjoyed your trip through YOUR eyes and words, Ride safe and getting home is nice:s

Thank You Gentlemen for the kind words about my words.

Arrived home safely about 30 minutes ago and was greeted with a cold, wet beer and a cold, wet dog nose. There was a nice kiss from the S/O also, figured you didn't care about that too much.

A nice dinner is waiting for me so I'll have to give details about today's ride later. I do have a few pictures to post later also.

It's not likely to happen tonight so Please don't wait up.

I can tell you quickly that since leaving the group ride, I haven't left the Ignition Switch ON once.

Cheers!
Ferrous

I consider my self only a novice among the rest of you, however, I did manage to stay out of the Canyon and on the Road. I attribute some of that to Tank. On the ride, Bubbie said about Tank, "he doesn't ride slow, he doesn't ride fast, he does ride 'half-fast' ". Reminder... I am only repeating what Bubbie said. I thought the pace was just right. I never felt the need to "hot dog" around the curves just to keep up. Tanks pace DID allow me to have a good look around, like I said, much of the scenery was breath taking!
WAP.gif

We ARE out for the ride not the destination...
This ride was VERY breath-takiing... A Long one day ride but Worth it.

I liked the pictures but remember I get Even Bueller.:D

Besides, the sunglasses were only 5$ at Wallmart

signed....BUBBIE

signed....BUBBIE

:p Bubbie, I heard from a reliable source you are a BIG Softie:s But that is OK, I enjoy and learn from your posts and hope to some day meet you:D

signed....BUBBIE

I'll look forward to you getting even, I'm sure it will be fun.
Cheers!
WAP.gif

Back