free website stats program Going Home for 2 Weeks | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going Home for 2 Weeks

Good to hear you all had a great time and returned home safe.

Good to hear you all had a great time and returned home safe.

I think we all had a good time, I know I did. I know Jack was glad to see his family and maybe even me!!:newsmile100:

I like that!!! Glad you guys had blast time :bigsmiley12: except LIES! :newsmile100:

The lies are always part of the conversation when a few bikers get together, aren't they? Isn't that part of the fun? :s People almost always tend to embellish their stories somewhat to make the stories better, don't they?

Have a safe trip, Jack.

Oops, posted before I read the whole thread. I should say, "glad you had a good/safe trip, Jack".

I think we all had a good time, I know I did. I know Jack was glad to see his family and maybe even me!!:newsmile100:

The lies are always part of the conversation when a few bikers get together, aren't they? Isn't that part of the fun? :s People almost always tend to embellish their stories somewhat to make the stories better, don't they?
I don't know about you Ron but I always tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:newsmile100:

I don't know about you Ron but I always tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:newsmile100:

Is there not a saying that you can tell when someone is lying?????
It goes like this, it is when their lips are moving...:newsmile100:

I talked to Jack yesterday, he's still in Minnesota and going through riding withdrawals. I think he really needs a dose of bike therapy asap.:panic

Jack, did you make it home last night? I thought I'd see you on the forum this morning. :s

Always glad to see you Ron, you are a good friend and I am glad you made the trip. The Redhead was glad to finally meet you. My mom thinks you are A#1

Back