free website stats program Going Home for 2 Weeks | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going Home for 2 Weeks

I thought I could make it down for a visit and support, but life just wont let me at the moment. Take care and try to have a bit of fun.
God bless you and your family Jack.
Ron I would have really like to see you again and Jeff I do really have to meet you :)

It would have been nice to see you again Steve. Maybe in Salt Springs next February. :s

It would have been nice to see you again Steve. Maybe in Salt Springs next February. :s

What!? Somebody mentioned Salt Springs? I double dog dare anybody to show up! Besides Don, PA and Russ, of course. :D

Well it's time to talk about it. Stacee and I will be there for sure. She really enjoyed last year and wants to go back, so..as Jeff said, double dog dare ya to come:D

So we need to decide which weekend and hope for good weather.

Well it's time to talk about it. Stacee and I will be there for sure. She really enjoyed last year and wants to go back, so..as Jeff said, double dog dare ya to come:D

So we need to decide which weekend and hope for good weather.

Weekend of Feb. 14th is what we've been doin.

Just got back from my trip to Minnesota, all went well considering the circumstances. It was good to see Jack again and and telling stories (mostly lies) with Ron/geezer and Jack were priceless. Ron is a heck of a guy and I hope I get the chance to put some miles behind us someday soon.

The weekend went well all things considered. It was good to see Jack and Jeff again, tell stories and a few lies like Jeff said. I got to meet the rest of the Klarich family and they made me feel right at home.

The weekend went well all things considered. It was good to see Jack and Jeff again, tell stories and a few lies like Jeff said. I got to meet the rest of the Klarich family and they made me feel right at home.

I like that!!! Glad you guys had blast time :bigsmiley12: except LIES! :newsmile100:

Back