free website stats program Going Home for 2 Weeks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going Home for 2 Weeks

Jack, I hope you all have a good time. Enjoy yourself! We will all still love you when you return. If you need anything, don't be afraid to phone a friend or hi-Jack your brothers computer! :) Best of luck and you all are still in my prayers.

It should good for you and the Redhead to get away for awhile and visit with the rest of the family. I'll be down there Friday afternoon sometime. If we don't meet Friday, I'll see you Saturday for sure.

It should good for you and the Redhead to get away for awhile and visit with the rest of the family. I'll be down there Friday afternoon sometime. If we don't meet Friday, I'll see you Saturday for sure.
Jack told me you'd be coming down, it will be good to see you again Ron.

I thought I could make it down for a visit and support, but life just wont let me at the moment. Take care and try to have a bit of fun.
God bless you and your family Jack.
Ron I would have really like to see you again and Jeff I do really have to meet you :)

I thought I could make it down for a visit and support, but life just wont let me at the moment. Take care and try to have a bit of fun.
God bless you and your family Jack.
Ron I would have really like to see you again and Jeff I do really have to meet you :)
Thanks Steve, maybe this coming winter in Florida at Daytona.

Back