free website stats program Glide Ride | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glide Ride

If I keep hearing about everyone else getting to ride I'm going to need medicated.:shock

It's been 5 months ........I am getting to the point where I am walking around the house like my hands are on the handlebars twisting my wrist and making engine sounds.....The wife caught me wearing my helmet and gloves yesterday and made me stop. .... ..:bigsmiley21: help ?

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20: you guys are soooooooooooooo funny... NOT !!!!!! :20:

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20: you guys are soooooooooooooo funny... NOT !!!!!! :20:

Twisted<----login off...heading out door for ride home in 70* plus weather..Long cut home!! Sunglasses, light jacket, no gloves, no chaps...Sorry......NOT!! LOL Will put on a few miles for you! :p:D

Row, row, row your boat! At least we have some help paddling, There's plenty of us that can't ride. I'm looking forward to the rain moving in, it can wash, (or warsh as some might say) the salt off the roads and melt the rest of the snow! Hopefully this weekend things will change. :bigsmiley11:

Hmmm...snow....I seem to remember some thugs on a movie calling cocaine "snow". Are they throwing THAT at us??? I went through Peach county today and the peach trees are blooming quite nicely so those poor, frozen souls north of the M/D line will have some nice Georgia peaches shortly. The Vidalia onions are shooting right up, the dogwoods are blooming quite nicely, the wisteria likewise, and I ALREADY HAVE cut the grass!! All I need is a trip to Tybee beach (on the bike, of course) and it will be officially spring!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!!!! :bigsmiley11:
You are rubbing it in dude!....I like that!
Northern by birth...Southern by the grace of god! (And wanting to get the heck out of Jersey!)

Back