free website stats program Glide Ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Glide Ride

Whoa Dude!...Geez...and I thought I had a lot of chrome...lol Thats a absoluely beautiful looking Harley...and like the others I love that color of Blue....I went with Black coz thats what Momma wanted!...Honestly!!! I was looking at Lava Red...lol. One of our riding friends has a Blue 07 Screamin Eagle RK with Blue and gold leaf inlay...Every time I see it I admit I drool ..Now that I'm seeing your Bike..now am drool out of both sides of my mouth!...I know "thou Shalt not Coveth They Neighbors Harley"...By Hey to ya Neighbor!...lol:bigsmiley16:

Hey Guys, what glider didn't mention was he's in the Guiness book of records for owning the heaviest Harley on the planet.....all those bolt ons!!!:D..LOL. I have to be serious here, and admit I'm extremely jealous, that RK looks so bloody good, glider!! When your ready to sell, don't forget, you offered me the first incredibly low offer on it!!:s

Hey Guys, what glider didn't mention was he's in the Guiness book of records for owning the heaviest Harley on the planet.....all those bolt ons!!!:D..LOL. I have to be serious here, and admit I'm extremely jealous, that RK looks so bloody good, glider!! When your ready to sell, don't forget, you offered me the first incredibly low offer on it!!:s

Yeah, but a dollar down and a dollar when I can catch you just isn't going to do it here T:bigsmiley20:

Back