free website stats program Girl Bikers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girl Bikers

Hey Waterdog! Yes I do (but I don't post on City time!) Do you work for them also?

I thought so. We have chatted a little on a different Harley MB, but you have a different name there, right?

Hey "Rebelbikergal", WELCOME to the forum !!!! I see your from Tennessee. Do you ever get over around the Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg area much ? I have vacationed in that area for the past -3- years. I "love" that area. It's so beautiful and peaceful ! We're going again the third week of October to try and catch the Fall changing of the leaves. We usually rent a cabin in the mountains when we go.I'll bet riding your bike thru that area would be awesome.Thinking about trailering my Softail Heritage down, but a little apprehensive due to don't know if I can get my Toyota 4 Runner and a motorcycle trailer up some of those steep mountain roads or around some of the extremely sharp bends ya have to go around to get to some of those cabins.I know the -4-Runner won't have a problem, but pulling that bike trailer behind her is another experience I haven't had.Well, ya ride safe and again:wce Take care,HI-Tek Rednek ps..."kudos" to you for including some info in your "Profile" area !

Yo Hi Tech,

The lovely young wife and I are also planning a week in the Smokies in mid to late October this year. We have gone there the last 7 years and love it. A rental cabin with a hot tub and fireplace is definitely the way to go. We usually rent from a company called TimberTops.

I'm wanting to take my Heritage along also this year and am trying to line up a covered trailer to rent or borrow to pull it.

Maybe I'll see ya there.

Back