free website stats program Girl Bikers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girl Bikers

I see quite a lot of female bikers out on the road when i'm riding. it's good, it shouldnt be male dominated. more power to you ladies that love to ride.

Yeah. I hear ya DarkKnight.Just seemed to strike me that each one I looked at,not a single one had listed anything.I was curious as to where they were from.Thought maybe someone might be from Delaware or Maryland area that I might know? Oh well, like I said,it's their decision.Take it easy,HI-Tek Rednek

Big smiles from here inOz . I think most of us (Boyz or gals) started on a japper or summin' else. Nothing finer than seeing a lady holding her own on any bike in my view.

Pebbles

Hi there Rebelbikergal, welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here, some real nice pepole here too.

Thanks for the welcome! Nice bunch of folks here! Yes, the Sporty is my first bike ever. I plan to move up to a Heritage Softtail next year. Hi ya Waterdog! Maybe I'll see you around down there. I work in Columbia and live in Spring Hill. Have a great weekend ya'll!

Hey rebelgirl,....

Do you work for the city of Columbia???

Hey "Rebelbikergal", WELCOME to the forum !!!! I see your from Tennessee. Do you ever get over around the Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg area much ? I have vacationed in that area for the past -3- years. I "love" that area. It's so beautiful and peaceful ! We're going again the third week of October to try and catch the Fall changing of the leaves. We usually rent a cabin in the mountains when we go.I'll bet riding your bike thru that area would be awesome.Thinking about trailering my Softail Heritage down, but a little apprehensive due to don't know if I can get my Toyota 4 Runner and a motorcycle trailer up some of those steep mountain roads or around some of the extremely sharp bends ya have to go around to get to some of those cabins.I know the -4-Runner won't have a problem, but pulling that bike trailer behind her is another experience I haven't had.Well, ya ride safe and again:wce Take care,HI-Tek Rednek ps..."kudos" to you for including some info in your "Profile" area !

Last edited:
Hey RebelBikerGal, I know exactly how ya feel about being "skeered of heights". Being 20 ft. up in a Deer Stand is a plenty high enuff for me !!!! Yeah, I'm definitely makin the trip, just still un-decided about trailering the bike along too.Gonna e-mail the owners of the cabin and get their opinion if it's safe enuff and room enuff ? Take care "gal",Ride safe,HI-Tek :s

Back