free website stats program Get real | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Get real

I'm glad this though provoker took off. Good job

I think when you use a word you have to know your audience. Examples: "Bro" to a 3 peice MC member, "Boss" to a prison guard, etc etc

But - they are just words. True that actions speak louder.

Mad Dog this has been a very entertaining and thought provoking thread. On HDTALKING it is necessary to choose words carefully and as Brian says to make sure your brain is engaged before we hit the submit button. When I listen to people talk I wonder if they really know the meaning of the words that are coming out of their mouths. Bro is a very good example. Thanks

I'm glad this thought provoker took off. Good job. I think when you use a word you have to know your audience. Examples: "Bro" to a 3 peice MC member, "Boss" to a prison guard, etc etc
But - they are just words. True that actions speak louder.

Uh yea, I had to enter part of the prison to get my brother out for my Mom's funeral. His was a non violent crime so they will let them out for one day for such things. But I had to have a complete personal record check before they would allow me to get him out. Basically if I had not showed up with him by a set time they would have come looking for us both. The prison system is a very cold, hard place, not much said that isn't strickly business. You don't call nobody bro in there. Kinda rough from what I could see of it.

Hey Bull Dog (err I mean Mad Dog, still living in the past) did you see that guy on the instruction video that Hoople posted on the Mods Roast thread ? I would love to hear that guy explain the meaning of Bro, if I didn't die laughing halfway through it.

Back