free website stats program Get real | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Get real

I would say Joy is a good fit, but since this thread deals with what you would call someone you respect and go to sit down with and have a conversation, we at least need a respecful term for our female mod. Any suggestions? How about first lady

DON, you know how it is here in the South it is MAAM, like we do when the wives call YES MAAM:p

I would say Joy is a good fit, but since this thread deals with what you would call someone you respect and go to sit down with and have a conversation, we at least need a respecful term for our female mod. Any suggestions? How about first lady

DON, you know how it is here in the South it is MAAM, like we do when the wives call YES MAAM:p

You guys are scoring points here. :D

that sounds very propitiate Don, give the lady the respect she deserves.:small3d028:

think she will give us some dirt on the other thread now:D

Jack you only use that to stay out of trouble. At my house it's Yes Dear.

Venezuela is easier do it or i will tell your mother!!:D:small3d005::small3d005::small3d005: moma thinks i am number 1 gave her a switch blade for Christmas one year and she carries it all the time (in her bra):D:D

Venezuela is easier do it or i will tell your mother!!:D:small3d005::small3d005::small3d005: moma thinks i am number 1 gave her a switch blade for Christmas one year and she carries it all the time (in her bra):D:D

AH ouch is all that comes to mind:51:

Back