free website stats program Gas prices | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas prices

Western canada ( BC) premium gas is 4.62 per us gallon... But it`s all part of life, pay the price or don`t ride!!!

It seems like the price always goes up in the winter when the bike doesnt leave the garage and the truck gets 12mpg.Come on summer!

Yikes! here it comes again. We're at the mercy of the oil companies whims. What's a po boy to do? The rich get richer...

(if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll tax the street;
(if you try to sit, sit;) - I’ll tax your seat;
(if you get too cold, cold;) - I’ll tax the heat;
(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll tax your feet.

Great tune and lyrics, I do like Stevie Ray's version too!

Oh yea, gas prices...hovering around $3 for reg, midgrade and premium higher of course, my truck seems to like BP best, yum!

I feel SO sorry for you guys!

I just paid $1.40 per LITRE for High Octane fuel.92 Octane fuel is around $1.30 per litre.With about 4.5 litres in each(non U.S gallon)gallon,we pay over $6.00 for each gallon of fuel we dribble into our vehicles.

We are self sufficient in fossil fuels,but our Goverment takes over HALF the cost per litre in excise and tax.

Yesterday morning in Summerville, SC

$2.89 for reg
$3.15 for prem
$3.17 for diesel

Remember the days when you could fill an empty tank for under $5 ? But, I used to work for $0.50 an hour too.

sorry to tell you this but we pay about 10cent a liter in Venezuela. most i ever spent on a full tank of fuel for the wife's Blazer is 2$

The price of oil depends on the value of the dollar, which has been going down for a while, now (better for cos that export, to balance trade deficit,) but bad for the little guy. Also, gas is subject to speculation; coming out of the recession is causing speculative prices to rise. Then, there are the oil companies that poor mouth 9% profits in an industry that is historically around 2% profit and pay their CEOs multi-millions. This is why I am concerned about maximizing the fuel economy on my bike.

Back