free website stats program Gas prices | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas prices

And I thought we were getting taken. We'll all have to move to the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU LUCKY ..LUCKY PEOPLE, OVER HERE ON THE WET SIDE,WE PAY ABOUT $7.50 ish and 70% 0f that goes straight to the tax man!!.

(if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll tax the street;
(if you try to sit, sit;) - I’ll tax your seat;
(if you get too cold, cold;) - I’ll tax the heat;
(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll tax your feet.

If you go to the website gasbuddy.com they give you daily gas prices in US by state and city and Canada.

Here in northwest Ohio we are paying $3.05 for regular up to $3.25 for premium, diesel is even higher than premium. And to think we have THREE refineries within 10 miles of each other here. I drive a truck and my company is already starting to talk about adding fuel surcharges again to our freight bills. I know I'm glad I'm not paying for the diesel that goes in my semi, I use about 100 gallons a night:(

Has anybody ever tried Hydrogen on demand ? I have it on two Harleys three Diesels and five cars. Lots of power and I'm getting at least 33% better mileage. Have over 25k miles on a Toyota motorhome and 10k o one of the Harleys.

Has anybody ever tried Hydrogen on demand ? I have it on two Harleys three Diesels and five cars. Lots of power and I'm getting at least 33% better mileage. Have over 25k miles on a Toyota motorhome and 10k o one of the Harleys.

Is this a kit to add to your vehicle, how does it hook up to a gas engine. I'd really like to know

(if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll tax the street;
(if you try to sit, sit;) - I’ll tax your seat;
(if you get too cold, cold;) - I’ll tax the heat;
(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll tax your feet.

Very good song by George Harrison TAXMAN:D

Back