free website stats program Garage Heat Follow Up | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Garage Heat Follow Up

My son helped me this fall blowing insulation into the attic above the storage room and garage.
I have no problem getting the temp up to what I want even when it's 0 degrees outside.
And loss of heat is only at the bay doors seals but that is just the need to adjust the rails to bring the door tighter to the seals.
Definitely worth doing.
Now I'm in the process of changing out the hood lights to these small led lights.
20230129_145814.jpg

20230129_145821.jpg

My son helped me this fall blowing insulation into the attic above the storage room and garage.
I have no problem getting the temp up to what I want even when it's 0 degrees outside.
And loss of heat is only at the bay doors seals but that is just the need to adjust the rails to bring the door tighter to the seals.
Definitely worth doing.
Now I'm in the process of changing out the hood lights to these small led lights.
View attachment 19614

View attachment 19615

Nothing better than a warm well lit work area, good job.

Hey I could paint the wall between the two pipes black.
It was 4 degs outside this morning and 50 degs in the garage.
The heater comes on every 45 minutes or so for about 10 minutes. And recovers quickly after the bay door is open to bring in a car.

Back