free website stats program Free at Last | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Free at Last

Well you just have to tell her that you will be out from under her feet if you have a workshop to expand your creative side and you will need a laptop in it for research etc
i get sent to my workshop when the wife has had enough of me moping around the house
one time she bought me a box of bits and a chassis and told me to make a bike out of it

Brian

Well you just have to tell her that you will be out from under her feet if you have a workshop to expand your creative side and you will need a laptop in it for research etc
i get sent to my workshop when the wife has had enough of me moping around the house
one time she bought me a box of bits and a chassis and told me to make a bike out of it

Brian

:p I knew I could count om you:p Now can you hear the smack I am about to get, I think I am going to like this retirement tho The Redhead says I am already getting on her nerves :newsmile100:

:p I knew I could count om you:p Now can you hear the smack I am about to get, I think I am going to like this retirement tho The Redhead says I am already getting on her nerves :newsmile100:

That is why you need your own workshop just to get out of her way
if i go out to my shed i am in my own world only disturbed by dog and cat i think wife has come out to the shed to see what i am doing twice in 10 years

Brian

Well, I am jealous, but happy for you. You must have put the hurt on Sears 'cause they are closing up the store up here in our area. :bigsmiley30:
Hope you have many wonderful years ahead of you. It's part of the American dream....... something we all look forward to. Congratulations!
Sandy

one morning the Latina just stared at me while we were having our morning coffee. for i the life of me i couldn't figure out what i had done, i even went back a week and i had been my usual perfect angel. then she said it "your going to drive me nuts when your retire aren't you". my reply "i promise to go fishing more" her comment " and i will go see my sisters more". then we had a wounder day. did i mention my usual perfect angel self :small3d005::small3d005:
just ask my mother in-law:D

Well, I am jealous, but happy for you. You must have put the hurt on Sears 'cause they are closing up the store up here in our area. :bigsmiley30:
Hope you have many wonderful years ahead of you. It's part of the American dream....... something we all look forward to. Congratulations!
Sandy

one morning the Latina just stared at me while we were having our morning coffee. for i the life of me i couldn't figure out what i had done, i even went back a week and i had been my usual perfect angel. then she said it "your going to drive me nuts when your retire aren't you". my reply "i promise to go fishing more" her comment " and i will go see my sisters more". then we had a wounder day. did i mention my usual perfect angel self :small3d005::small3d005:
just ask my mother in-law:D
Thanks Sandy, I did my time and did the best job every day, did I make a difference , Yeah I did and I am proud of what I accomplished, Lorne I dont know it seems you and I are in the same boat with the Latina and The Redhead:p

Thanks Sandy, I did my time and did the best job every day, did I make a difference , Yeah I did and I am proud of what I accomplished, Lorne I dont know it seems you and I are in the same boat with the Latina and The Redhead:p

ok i will row for a bit then it's your turn :newsmile036:

mechanic retired so motor still isn't working

ok Jack i got it!!!!:D

Start your own reality TV show !!!!

you can call it "honest honey it wasn't me" strap a little mini cam to the cat so it incriminates itself not only are you a star but your off the hook for all the things the cat did all these years

Congrats on your settlement Jack and the piece of mind that comes with it.
As far as having "too many tools", a man can never have too many tools! :bigsmiley30: :s

I would like to thank all of you for the well wishes here, He is driving me crazy:p

Back