free website stats program Free at Last | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Free at Last

Good for you Jack - workman's comp is a tough process to work & I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you. Enjoy that well deserved retirement!!!

Glad to hear good news for you Jack. I take it you had retirement built up with Sears and they were not going to let you have it because of your back injury ?

Dave, The pension and 401 were Never bargaining chips, and if they were I would have not settled:s

That's great news, Jack. As a fellow back pain sufferer I wish you the best. Now enjoy the ride and keep on keepin on.
Ish

Dave, The pension and 401 were Never bargaining chips, and if they were I would have not settled:s

Oh ok, I surmise the resigning was more a thing of the comp settlement alone. Anyhow hope you are doing ok I know back pain can be a real "pain".

When I saw the title of your post I thought it was something to do with Martin Luther King Jr. or something :lolrolling

Hope you got a decent comp settlement since the disability will help out but it ain't much, I know cause my wife gets it. Course her medication cost eats up just about all of it. But every little bit helps, I know this July I will be old enough to draw social security retirement and even though it's less than disability it will still help with the groceries.

When I get out of debt someday I will ride up and see you and the redhead. Or anytime you are in my area stop in and I will put something on the grill for you.

Great news bud !!:newsmile108:

when is your first day of the new you?? we need to know so that we can celebrate properly (dancing girls and all that stuff):drunk

hope the Redhead is ready for you full time..:newsmile092:

talk to you soon and once again...GREAT NEWS !!

Back