free website stats program Free at Last | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Free at Last

As Jacks younger brother we've talked about this alot, i've been retired from law enforcement for 7 years come April and it's the best thing i've done (other than buy my Harley). It's all new to him and after 30 years it's a big part of ones identity and it takes a little time for it to sink in. After it does one will say, I should have done this sooner.

Lifes to short not to enjoy it!!:guitar

As Jacks younger brother we've talked about this alot, i've been retired from law enforcement for 7 years come April and it's the best thing i've done (other than buy my Harley). It's all new to him and after 30 years it's a big part of ones identity and it takes a little time for it to sink in. After it does one will say, I should have done this sooner.

Lifes to short not to enjoy it!!:guitar

:D Ah yes, with the support of my Brothers, You Jeff have been at my back and together with our NEW extended family here I will be fine, now lets ride:p

Jack

Congrats on your settlement and retirement, wait until you get the honey-do list from the redhead.

Jack

Congrats on your settlement and retirement, wait until you get the honey-do list from the redhead.

:p It never ends, going to pick up my tools TODAY:s Yikes I have Way TOO many Tools:p

Back